The National Society of the Colonial Dames in PA
The Pennsylvania Society’s Headquarter, completed in 1921, is located at 1630 Latimer Street in the center of downtown Philadelphia. The beautiful colonial style house was designed by renowned Colonial Architects, Ritter and Shay. Dames Headquarters hosts numerous programs and events throughout the year for its members, and also serves as a highly desirable private function venue for members and guests. The House will accommodate 120 for a seated dinner, less with dancing, and 200 for cocktails. Weather permitting, cocktails can take place in the garden as well.