Jeffords Mansion in Ridley Creek
Hunting Hill Mansion at Ridley Creek State Park is a large English-Tudor style mansion-house. In 1914, the Jeffords family added on to the original 1789 Pennsylvania stone farmhouse. The architectural style of the park itself is based on the Hunting Hill Mansion-house. The gray stone façade is repeated on structures throughout the park. The original Hunting Hill property owners also maintained approximately 2,000 acres of lawn and forest including several formal gardens, horse stables and trails, which can still be seen today throughout the park grounds. The ballroom can accommodate 150 guests seated and without dance space. The maximum capacity for an outdoor wedding, held in the Tennis Yard, is 400 guests.